Wedding poems - modern and yet so romantic!

 


"All you need is love!", Sang the Beatles in the most famous love hymn in the world! Modern poems and lyrics can often capture our feelings even better than a sonnet or an opera from Mozart's time. Many wedding couples have a favorite song that represents their love and the time they spend together. A wedding poem can serve as a romantic introduction to the invitation card or as a wedding motto. Here are a few of the most romantic wedding poems in recent years: Because everything about you makes me so easy because you can reach me everywhere because you see me and forgive me and you love indescribably because everything about you makes me so easy because you free me every day because you woke up while I was sleeping and you are indescribable because everything you make me so easy Laith Al-Deen Love shouldn't, love doesn't ght, love won't, love is. Love does not seek, love does not ask, love is what you are. Nena You're the best thing that ever happened to me, it's as good as you love me. Forget the rest of the world when you're with me You're the best thing that ever happened to me, it's as good as you love me. I tell you far too seldom it's nice that you exist. Silver moon Dear nation, I want to go to the registry oce Because I love this woman, she has inamed my heart. She is good for my soul, she gives my ebb and ow. She is everything I want. Wrong world, I want the squad Because I love this man, he's my lifeboat. He's more than just a friend, I've long dreamed of it. He's everything I want. Refrain: Yes, yes, I want the wedding party for us. Not tomorrow, but now.And I want, I will, I need, I go, I can. Yes, yes, I want the sound of bells for us . It doesn't matter whether it's a woman or a man And I want, I will, I need, I go, I can go to the registry oce Dear nation, I don't even see it , I don't just want to be alone out of my mind We are a couple, me and her I fall on my knees in front of her. She is all I want. Wrong world, I want to see the marriage certicate I don't want to stand on the sidelines any longer We are a couple, he and I And I do not surrender. He is everything I want. Rose pride

No comments:

Post a Comment